The Cape Elizabeth School Board is seeking:
- An engaged educational leader who will prioritize a positive, healthy climate in our schools for all staff and students.
- An experienced collaborator who will guide, inspire and motivate district personnel and has proven abilities and skills in every aspect of school leadership and management.
- A visionary leader who models positive management and strong decision-making skills, and involves others to achieve continuous improvement in district programs and practices.
- A team builder and effective communicator with a compelling and well-articulated vision of excellence and community that is shared through mutual dialogue with all stakeholders.
- A person of high integrity and creativity who is comfortable being visible, approachable, and accessible in the schools and community.
- A strong educational background and successful experiences in similar high-achieving districts are expected.
COMPENSATION, CONTRACT AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The Cape Elizabeth School Department is prepared to offer a multi-year contract with an attractive and regionally competitive compensation and benefit package, which is commensurate with experience and background. The district will reimburse reasonable travel and relocation expenses. The Cape Elizabeth School Board is committed to a non-intrusive and confidential search process.
The Cape Elizabeth School Board is conducting a national search for the Superintendent of Schools and welcomes the opportunity to interview candidates starting in Winter 2017. The position will begin July 1, 2017. Please submit a complete application no later than January 6, 2017. To request an application please contact:
Cape Elizabeth Superintendent Search
c/o Maine School Management Association
49 Community Drive
Augusta, ME 04330